Sunday, October 24, 2021

Beginnings and Endings



Closing in on wrapping up a decade writing this blog, having switched from publishing a monthly column for twenty years before that, I now keep wondering when it's time to stop. After all, there is always a beginning of something as there is an ending. Will I just run out of words or the brain power and/or the will to write them?


I have always claimed that I write to find out what I think and that hasn't changed. What is different now is that I am more inclined to reason that I don't have to write what I think because what I think doesn't matter, in the big picture. I am not (nor ever have been) an influencer. What I am is able to see ahead because I know the predictable patterns in human nature. 


Over time I have found that humans do not like being told they are predictable. So, being intuitive and able to see five steps ahead has often been a curse instead of a blessing. Seeing ahead not only makes one an outlier but also one who cannot be heard or understood.


Thus, now I am leaning toward keeping what I think to myself. No wasted breath, no frustration at the sound of crickets, no stress on arthritic fingers typing/editing/retyping and navigating the upload process. No being canceled or judged or vilified for not going along to get along with the ever changing rules of the current culture police.  


For the better part of my 74 years I have walked as a non conformist in a world too easily conformed, persuaded and manipulated to believe the BIG LIE that humans can be gods and therefore designers of human destiny. 


Here's a tough truth I need to share, believe it or not, beneath everything we see unfolding in real time, all the moving pieces, coming together today like a ginormous storm, has one goal - to blow away any and all original standards of Christianity, thereby and therefore eliminating God. I specifically used the word 'original' alluding to the morphed standards modern Christianity has surrendered to. Going along to get along might make you feel all righteous and get you a nice lifestyle but it does not represent the Original Christ or foundational laws. 


I did warn that it's a tough truth. [Cue crickets].


I have also warned, in as many ways as I could think of, that this is a classic trick of satan, who is the template for the first psychopath (who knows he can't win but still believes he can). While he is unable to create anything new, he is an accomplished mimic and uses the same ole tricks over and over again. Why? Because they always work. Human nature desires to be a god, implemented via the false delusion of godliness of self-righteousness, so this craving is easily tapped into and used for nefarious purpose. I've often referred to this as the state of being committed to good-for-goodness-sake - not God's sake. 


I admit I am peculiar, always have been, and that is often attributable to knowing too much as well as not enough. I started this strange life journey at the age of nine when my mother had a middle of the night vision of the future that changed our lives and set me on a lone path of being here but not being of here. At this stage, in spite of being mostly an outcast, I am grateful that He kept me separated out. 


Full disclosure: I don't like it here anymore and now I'm very glad I don't fit. 


Even so, I have lived a very blessed life even as I knew one day, things might start happening that I grew up expecting and always subconsciously lived prepared looking for the signs, even as I hoped it wouldn't be in my lifetime.


At this point, I won't say this is my last post, a part of me prefers to keep the door cracked open a bit for possibilities. Instead I am going to try out another way to say what I wish others to consider by posting links to those who have bigger voices and whose words might be better received.  I don't have to be right I just need to see good results.


I admit we often are taken by surprise even when we have been expecting 'something' to happen, not knowing what it would look like. But if we trust the still small voice and are discerning enough we will know when to just say no, no matter the earthly consequences. Human life is short compared to eternity. 


The day does come, for beginnings as well as endings. What I wrestle with in this moment is - how much time do we really have? Are we truly past the point of no return or is there a chance to delay what has been written? God is not bound by our clocks and calendars. He could give us more time. Satan has come close to ending us many times before but somehow God intervened for the sake of a faithful remnant.


I keep asking, though, why should God give us more time when we are deluded to believe we don't need Him because we can be Him by simply reordering and redefining His laws to fit our sensibilities?


For Him,

Meema




An 8 minute vid worth watching

What Everyone Needs to Know


A post by Michael Boldea worth reading


http://mikeboldea.blogspot.com/2021/10/one-hill-too-many.html

No comments:

Post a Comment