Thursday, July 24, 2014

Brave

If you haven’t been paying attention, let me point out that things are getting scarier by the minute. The whole world is imploding both in the realm of the flesh and the natural. 

Something is definitely afoot. Unlike any other time in the history of the world. There is call out now, a call to be brave.

You may think you don’t have to worry about what is coming because, you know, you’ll be scooped up. I say, stand anyway just in case... . I don’t know how much longer God will put up with this reprobated world but every time I read the headlines or watch a TV show or see the latest movie advertised, I start looking up. 




I just wanted to share three things - food for thought. 



1. Please get a copy and read  Let’s All Be Brave: Living Life with Everything You Have by Annie Downs.

2. Read this report and take heed. Direct News from Christians in Mosul

3. Watch this video and ask yourself if you are brave enough.  Brave German Woman

I'm still pondering this last one.

For Him,
Meema

(Deuteronomy 31:6) Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be affrighted at them: for Jehovah thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.





No comments:

Post a Comment