Sunday, February 15, 2015

Mother Eartha Talks - On Troubles


(2 Corinthians 12:9) And he hath said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for [my] power is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  (12:10) Wherefore I take pleasure in weaknesses, in injuries, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. 








For Him,
Meema

Have a suggestion for Mother to talk about? Contact her at: mother.eartha@yahoo.com


The reason for Mother’s Comeback HERE


If you cannot see the video on this page all Mother’s vids are posted on the Seat Oh My Pants Productions  - meema fields Youtube channel HERE











4 comments:

  1. Mother Eartha is anointed and lined up with the Holy Spirit! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. He works in mysterious ways. :-)

      For Him,
      Meema

      Delete
    2. Wow. I like what you did at the end. Very cool!
      VL

      Delete
    3. Thank you. Sometimes I get lucky. ;-)
      For Him,
      Meema

      Delete