Saturday, February 23, 2013

Breaking News



This is incredibly bad, really, really disturbing breaking news. There’s nothing to do but report it and, hopefully, if we spread the word, avert complete disaster for an important American icon.

Burger King’s Twitter account was hacked into. The demented perp posted obscene messages and...it gets worse...posted the McDonald’s logo! BK was forced to suspend their Twitter account. What else could they do?

Yes, I know this is probably rocking your world, and, again, all I can say is we need to band together to expose this reprehensible act and shout it out to the world. Clearly, Burger King is now dangerously teetering on the precipice of its Brand being forever tarnished. Who knows where this could lead? How could this happen? I mean, really, if you think about it any reasonable Twitter-er who frequents the dynamic Burger King Twitter exchange should be highly suspicious of activity like this but nowadays you just can’t count on people being reasonable. You simply cannot mess round with a company’s Brand which is, as anyone knows, sacrosanct. 

I know if I had a Twitter account and I had spent hours tweeting about BK’s Whopper with other Twitterites, I’m sure I’d be shocked and disappointed to see bad words and the competition’s logo. And indeed, I might pause and wonder, I might say, “Hey, wait a minute...that doesn’t look right! Why would BK do something like that?” And then, getting a righteous head of steam up,  I might get incensed and offended. I might want to shoot off a nasty tweet to the nasty corporation that dared to post such nastiness. Yeah, and and and I might post that I AM NEVER GOING TO BUY ANOTHER WHOPPER!!! and I’d have some characters left so I might tweet something else, I don’t know what, I am so mad I can’t think right now.

Where was I? Oh, yes, we have a moral obligation to protect the Brand of corporate entities we support and talk about incessantly in our social media with our friends, neighbors and complete strangers, so please pass it on. The future of Burger King, nay even the world, depends on us.

Stay tuned for further updates.

or...

COME YE OUT!  

For Christ,
Meema

(2 Corinthians 6:14) Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers: for what fellowship have righteousness and iniquity? or what communion hath light with darkness?  (6:15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what portion hath a believer with an unbeliever?  (6:16) And what agreement hath a temple of God with idols? for we are a temple of the living God; even as God said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.  (6:17) Wherefore Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, And touch no unclean thing; And I will receive you



No comments:

Post a Comment