Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Mother Eartha Talks - On Being Okay



What I learned in January is that I have come full circle. When I was eight I preferred to play by myself because inside my own imagination I had no boundaries, no concessions to be made to anyone else, to compromise with or be compared to. After sixty years of seeing, doing, experiencing all the stages in the middle, trying and mostly failing to fit inside what others deem to be acceptable, I am now free to be me again, no one to compete with or compare myself to. 

I’m eight again, older but wiser this time, and it’s so okay. So, I’m okay.

For Him,
Meema


Mother Eartha Talks - On Being Okay:



It is in the middle that human choices are made; the beginning and the end remain with God. The decrees of God are birth and death, and in between those limits man makes his own distress or joy. ~Oswald Chambers 

Have a suggestion for Mother to talk about? Contact her at: mother.eartha@yahoo.com

The reason for Mother’s Comeback HERE

If you cannot see the video on this page all Mother’s vids are posted on the Seat Oh My Pants Productions  - meema fields Youtube channel HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment