Tuesday, January 26, 2016

11:59



Yesterday I read False Christ Coming: Does Anybody Care?: What New Age Leaders Really Have in Store for America, the Church, and the World by Warren B Smith. It was eye-opening and frightening. While I already know the long term agenda of the new age movement, I didn’t realize how deep and wide it has gone while we were busy doing other things. Those who would bring about complete slavery to a new world order in the name of peace are literally close to full implementation of the Grand Plan for humanity. 

Here’s a clue: It has nothing to do with God’s plan. 

I can’t claim to be shocked but I can say I’m feeling enormous frustration today. I’ve always understood that being one of God’s Remnant meant being an outcast not a star - separated. I’ve always excepted that when you grow in the spirit and come to realize more truth, the fewer, not more, people there will be to talk to. To step out, to give your life to Christ, generally always means finding yourself at odds with the world view. 

...because... there are more who don’t get it and don’t want to get it, than who do. If that isn’t frightening enough let’s say it another way. Those who do understand are so outnumbered majority rule has the upper hand, determines the definitions, the interpretations, and dominates the narrative. That’s the disheartening part.

Pardon me while I pause to wipe the cold sweat from my brow.

In False Christ Coming - Does Anybody Care? Smith’s frustration shows up and I understand that so well. I’ve been warning about the clever ‘good’ masks that evil wears for quite some time. I know that I am mostly talking to myself here though. I’ve referred to it as being not unlike screaming in a vacuum. 

Smith holds nothing back. He names names and calls out the false doctrine and outlines with quotes what the real plan for humanity is. Having been immersed in the toxic new age Course on Miracles in his young adult years, Smith knows what the real face of evil looks and sounds like behind the mask. There is no better witness than one who has lived it. 

The question is, who cares? Who is willing to read the book and see for his/herself? Who cares that a world wide movement to reorder human life as we know it is already in place, is fully organized and named and it’s not a conspiracy theory?  That big names and big money are fully behind it? That the modern church is adapting as quickly as it can to the concept of the “New Church” - which has nothing to do with Christ?

Perhaps you are counting on being Raptured out and so you don’t need to know these things. Tell me again who are the foolish virgins? Those who were not prepared when the Bridegroom came at midnight? 

Might want to look at the clock.

For Him,
Meema


(Matthew 24:3-5) And as he sat on the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what [shall be] the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?  (4) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man lead you astray.  (5) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ; and shall lead many astray.  

4 comments:

  1. Have not read that book, but added it to my 'to do' list. My latest mantra is: GOD IS STILL IN CONTROL. There have been times that Holy Spirit revealed something to me but no one else seemed to get it, so I figured I must be wrong. But now I have been shown Truth, and I walk with Him. This path is out of step with most around me but I am never alone.

    It does not feel good to be at odds with the world; often labeled "THAT one" with eyes rolling. But those who endure will one day be in a world where we are the majority, in His peace. That goal helps.

    We are so incredibly blessed that JESUS is our strength and JESUS is our armor - I could never face what is ahead without Him.

    Bless you for sharing this, Meema. Our God reigns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are certainly blessed to be considered not of this world even though we are in this world. I know exactly what you are saying. When it appears that you are the only one who sees something you have to wonder if it’s you that is wrong. But there are certain tells when you are testing things. The first being that if the world celebrates and lauds something, it’s hardly ever Christ-centered, even if ‘Christian’ language and words are salted in.

      Just this morning I was reading in Luke and this stood out for me.

      (Luke 6:22) Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

      That’s pretty clear, eh?

      For Him,
      Meema

      Delete
    2. Bought this book and read it. Made me angry. They are using "bible" words but with a devilish twist. It makes it easier to understand how "if possible, even the elect" would be deceived. The words seem close yet are FAR from the truth. Thank you for introducing me to this book . . . it is very eye-opening.

      Delete
    3. Warren Smith is doing everything he can to open eyes. He and his wife know all too well the good sounding deception of new age. But it’s really not new. The antichrist spirit has been trying to pervert the true Gospel since before the end of the first century. But every era needs those who can and will speak out to stand so that those with eyes to see and ears to hear can know the subtle differences.

      Delete