Sunday, December 27, 2020

Dear Beneficiary

 

Warren Buffet has attempted multiple times to get me to respond to his email and accept his magnanimous bestowment of $1,500,000 USD. I, cynic that I am, tend to be a tad bit suspicious of these kinds of offers that come daily to "Dear Beneficiary" so, naturally, I have hesitated to respond. 


This morning he reached out to me again because he just does not understand why I won't get back with him. He might have to find another lucky email to make the offer to. 


What to do, what to do.


Keeping a running total, adding up the Postal Service notices that claim I have a certified letter waiting for me that will give me the code to claim millions of dollars, the dying wishes of untold wealthy Africans (I am shocked about how many there are and who are dying of cancer, what-are-the-odds), the aid offered by the US State Department and FBI to reimburse me for past scams I surely must have fallen for, the notification of a large box of gold still sitting in customs, waiting for me to come claim (I just have to give them my name and personal info, because they don't know that), the various and not so creative offers to include me in amazing business ventures, charitable donations, assorted lottery wins from large corporations, I think my current financial status is now in the billionaire range. 


I know we live in the Matrix and untruth is the new truth, but I am so tired of liars and their lies. I am discouraged to consider how many non-thinkers there are who believe these emails are legit and thereby keep the scams going.


Even more discouraging, though, is the realization of how easy it is to fool the masses into believing what they want to believe because, you know, illusion is better than truth. 


Until it isn't anymore and then it's too late to see. 


Unfortunately, satan uses this human flaw to great advantage.


Are we sufficiently dumbed down now? And, if so, are we at point of no return?


Luke 12:54-56.

54 And he said to the multitudes also, When ye see a cloud rising in the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it cometh to pass. 55 And when ye see a south wind blowing, ye say, There will be a scorching heat; and it cometh to pass. 56 Ye hypocrites, ye know how to interpret the face of the earth and the heaven; but how is it that ye know not how to interpret this time?



For Him,

Meema

No comments:

Post a Comment