Thursday, February 24, 2022

Faith First


I had anxiety all day yesterday - a cold spot in the center of my stomach. That is a rare occurrence for me so I couldn't tell if it was something my spirit was concerned about as relates to something close to home or in regards to a bigger stage - like the world. While I don't experience anxiety very often, for the past year plus I wake up every morning with a bit of dread. I get my coffee and pull my computer onto my lap and take a deep breath - what will the news be today? Bad or worse? Today was not so good. War.


The past couple weeks, while working on a book project, doing a bit of research, I've had to take some time to reread a decade of my blog posts. I was shocked to see that for quite some time I've been pushing out words of warning that I don't think even I understood when I typed them. I'm not a prophet but I am intuitive and have a hard earned maturity of spirit. I certainly can't see the future, but I can study history and then read Scripture and put the pieces together to come up with a picture that needs to be paid attention to. 


Forewarned is forearmed. 


I've come to accept that any good news is going to be on a personal level, God is good and answers prayer, but it seems the world, as a whole, is headed for hell in a hand basket. What kind of collective petitioning would it take to stop the madness - this time?


I've often posted commentary pondering whether we have reached the point of no return so that keeps nagging at me. Now I'm just calling for prayer that each of us is able to listen to the still small voice, obey and trust.


Be of good faith and courage will follow.


For Him,

love,

:)meema


From March 2014


http://bagsallpacked.blogspot.com/2014/03/imagine.html


From March 2016


http://bagsallpacked.blogspot.com/2016/03/war.html


 

No comments:

Post a Comment