Saturday, September 3, 2022

Handbasket Meet Hell


 Two unrelated but somehow scarily correlated images came up yesterday. One looked like a replay of a 1938 celebration of the Third Reich. The other confirmed that the war with dark principalities is no longer a vague spiritual concept.


Though I don't wish to be a Debbie Downer, but I have to warn anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear we have reached a critical point where evil isn't hiding in the shadows anymore. Whereas evil adores itself and cannot resist hiding in plain sight with cryptic symbolism,  it seems a door has opened enough to allow the dark imagery and smarmy messaging of minions of satan to gleefully announce their agenda.


How many ways and times can I say, the day does come? Evil has officially risen to a peak of desperate all out push to overcome and erase God's creation. And, I might add, for the record, God is allowing it, for His purpose. 


Seems to me that time has speeded up too - for the elect's sake? I always wondered what that meant - now I think I know - it means what was a slow sneaky slide is now an unstoppable all out rush to completion. 


So, seems like the day has also come to choose whom you will serve. 


For Him,

Meema


Disney goes full out satanism. Watch the trailer but also be sure to watch the second clip to see the performers revel in the chance to give paganism a place at the table. 


https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/disney-embraces-satan-in-new-show-little-demon/


Even so, come Lord Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment