Saturday, November 5, 2022

Slippin' and Slidin'




 I'm slippin' and slidin' under the radar.

I've been pushing the envelope for the past month to get my website up and running. Old eyes, waning energy, and old ways of doing things in this modern world made the task that once was so easy, but now is triple difficult. But I did it and the push to get it done was a growing concern and an ill boding of something wicked rising.


All the true Christian influencers that I trust seem to be getting the same message - buckle up, slide into Plan B.


Given that I am not an influencer I was not sure why I felt the need to create a bridge, an alternative Plan B and  thus a place to escape from the platform provided free by the great and powerful Gog - [btw, nothing is free, Gog gets something out of it or I would have been kicked aside long ago].  


So, It's up and running, though just in its infancy, still needs tweaking and adding to, and until any and all things determined to be 'Christian' or that goes against the current stream of consciousness narrative is outlawed, I will continue posting there. 


As long as this site is up, I might post here from time to time. 


Maybe.


Two links:


bagsallpacked.com


Fast link to new posts


For Him

:)meema

No comments:

Post a Comment